Documentation to Give Your Orange Park Personal Injury AttorneyYour Orange Park personal injury attorney will ask you to provide any documentation of your medical bills, expenses, and loss of wages. You can additionally assist your lawyer by doing the following:
- Respond to phone calls from your lawyer as soon as possible.
- Read any letter or memo sent from your Orange Park personal injury lawyer.
- Honor all appointments with hospitals and other medical professionals.
- Save a record of expenses incurred due to the injury, such as medical bills and lost income.
- Maintain a list of possible witnesses who are qualified to testify about your injuries or the accident.
- Take pictures of items, if requested by your attorney, and keep copies and negatives of such pictures.
- Regularly keep your Orange Park personal injury lawyer updated on any changes in your address, telephone numbers, marital status, jobs or health condition.
- Always answer questions from your attorney truthfully and honestly.
- Sign any forms sent by your attorney.